Wednesday 10 October 2012

Loving the leather....

FINALLY I have found and fell in love with a leather jacket. I've been wanting one for months, and anyone who knows me has probably hated every shopping trip we've been on because I've been so picky when it's came down to choosing a jacket I like. However, I have found 'The one' :D


£30.00 from Peacocks. I love it <3

What kind of shopping trip would it have been without picking up a teeny bit of make up???

From superdrug and a little make up stall:



* Gosh velvet touch waterproof eyeliner in 'truly brown' £4.99
* Sleek eau la la liner in 'venom' £4.99


* Essie nail varnish in 'to buy or not to buy' £1.99

So I'm pretty excited about my new purchases, especially the jacket :D And the sleek liner, had my eye on it for so long and I think it's a perfect colour for autumn!

Thanks for reading :)

 S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment