Tuesday 2 October 2012

Monthly empties....

I actually don't have all that many empties this month so this should make for a short but sweet post :)

Make up:


* Revlon colorstay 'sand beige' - I'll always repurchase this, it's my favourite foundation
* 17 Miracle matte pressed powder - I've come to prefer this now to the pressed powder. I seem to have a slightly more flawless finish after using this








Skincare/bath:


* Superdrug tea tree peel off face mask - Since introducing the tea tree cleanser into my daily routine, I've noticed quite a difference in my skin. So I thought I'd try out a face mask and I have to say that this left my skin so smooth and soft
* Superdrug tea tree mud mask - I wouldn't repurchase this one. Although my skin felt really smooth after using this, I had to was it off after about 7 minutes because it started to burn



* Mitchum advanced control deodorant 'unperfumed' - I prefer this one to the one that I usually use. Because it's a stick and not a roll on, if I'm in a hurry I don't have to flap my arms around like a bird to get it to dry quicker, and it leaves my skin so so soft
* Palmolive 'damask rose and musk' shower gel - This smells divine and leaves a nice subtle scent behind on the skin after use



* Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser mousse - This is something I'd definitely repurchase. It left my skin amazing - so soft and smooth
*  No7 beautiful skin eye make up remover - This is my all time favourite eye make up remover. It takes off all kinds of eye make up. And it takes the sticky residue left behind on make up products where stores have stuck the annoying stickers ;)


That's it for Septembers empties 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment