Monday 15 October 2012

Saturday shopping....

On Saturday my cousin and I popped into town to find bits and pieces for our Halloween costumes, we didn't find the things we needed but we did find other pretty things :P

H&M




* Mustard vest £3.99


* Grey and Black striped skirt £3.99 (I practically live in these! I think I have almost every colour now, oops)


* Body splash £2.99 in 'Twilight rain'

LUSH




* Godmother soap £2.95

PRIMARK




* Navy pom pom hat £3.00 (I have this in a burgundy colour and love it)

SUPERDRUG






* Accessorize lipsticks 2 for £5.00 in the colours 'Besotted' and 'infatuated'
* Tea tree peel off mask 89p

THE POUNDSHOP



*Aapri exfoliating scrub cream £1.00 (I'm almost out of my No7 scrub)

HMV




* The nightmare before Christmas £2.99 (Tim Burton is a genius. Enough said.)

I think with hauls now, I'm just going to collect everything up that I've bought I do just one post rather than a few little ones here and there

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment