Monday 26 November 2012

Holy grail item #7....

A few moths a go I posted some of my 'Holy grail' items and since then I've remembered a few more. Today's is Batiste dry shampoo:



I can't live without this! I wash my hair every other day, and sometimes on the morning I need to wash my hair it looks like it needs a little pick me up. That's where this beauty comes in. Many people shy away from dry shampoo because it can leave your hair white, but I never find that happens with this. When I use it, I spry it wherever I need it then leave it for a few minutes to 'soak in' and then with my fingers I rub it in then style as usual. I find that if I brush this through my hair it sometimes looks like I haven't applied it. Tropical is my absolute favourite, smells of coconuts mmmmmmmm

If you haven't already tried this out, then go buy some you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment