Saturday 10 November 2012

Review - MUA Bronzed perfection....

I'm a little late on the bandwagon with this one, but I finally got around to picking up MUA's Bronzed perfection bronzer. I've always been in two minds about this because when I've swatched it in Superdrug it seems a little shimmery and I like my bronzer matte. However during my 'I must have everything' shopping spree, I picked it up and figure if it's too shimmery I'll use it as an eyeshadow or something :P



'Dust all over face and body to be bronzed to perfection, or use to sculpt by highlighting brow, cheeks and collar bone'

The first thing I will say is that I love that the actual bronzer has been engraved, I just think it adds a little something.






This is such a great product for contouring, I never bronze my face I only contour every now and then and this is perfect. I was worried about any shimmer that might transfer onto my face (it looked kind of shimmery when I swatched it in store) but it came off matte. I'd say this would be really good for any skin tone because it's not all that dark (which I love) but it's definitely buildable. And even better, it doesn't come off as 'muddy' like I've found with some other bronzers that I've used. I apply this with a light hand using my real techniques stippling brush and I love the application and finish it gives. It is quite powdery in the pan, but if you tap off your brush a little it's absolutely fine. Love this!


The lowdown:

* Cost - £3.00
* Shades - 1
* 15g of product
* Doesn't give that 'muddy' look
* Will suit all skin tones
* Neutral toned
* 5/5

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment