Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekly favourites....

Time for this weeks faves again. This week I've been a couple of new products:

Face:





* MUA cream blush in 'Yummy' - The first time I used this I fell in love. This is the first cream blush I've ever used and I'm so glad I bought it! I love applying this with my real techniques stippling brush, it gives such a nice finish. I've used it ever day since I got it and definitely recommend giving it a go! Review coming soon :)


Eyes:




* MUA mega volume mascara - Again a new purchase and one I haven't been able to put down. I was unsure about this at first because of the thickness of the wand, but I love it. It lengthens and separates each lash. Review coming soon too :)




* MAC 'Phloof' and 'Sumptuous olive' - I've been trying to use the last of 'Phloof' up because I have so many highlight/all over lid colours (and I have a back up to get started on :p), and I don't know why I haven't been using this more. I love wearing this all over the lid, such a pretty champagne colour. 'Sumptuous olive' is a gorgeous unique olive colour that would suit every skin tone.


Hair:




* Pantene pro-V aqua light hair mask and Avon 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan oil hair mask - I use both of these (alternating between the two) and I'm not sure if just one of them is working or both, but my hair is so silky, shiny and soft since using these!


Random:

* Little mix 'DNA' - I haven't stopped playing this song all week, it's so catchy. Love it :D



Have a great Sunday!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx



No comments:

Post a Comment