Sunday 25 November 2012

Weekly Favourites....

Tis Sunday again, you know the drill. Time for this weeks favourites:




* e.l.f conditioning lip balm in 'Peaceful pink' - I've loved using this this past week. With the weather getting colder now I like to wear a lip balm. But I've been reaching for this more because it's such a pretty colour and it keeps my lips nice and soft


* Vital radiance blusher in 'mocha radiance' - This is one of those shades that gives off a nice glow and is kind of in between a blush and bronzer. Such a pretty colour

* Models own nail varnish in 'Raspberry Crush' - I got this free with More! Magazine and was in two minds about getting it because I have SO many red nail varnishes. However, I'm very happy I picked this up because it's a reddy pink and such a gorgeous colour

That's it for this week.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment