Friday 7 December 2012

Berry and Chocolate eyes....

I love burgundy and berry colours, however I have trouble wearing them because I'm cool toned. BUT I found a way to wear them and thought I'd make it into a Christmas look by adding a little gold ;) Here's what I came up with:



For this look I used:

* I applied NYX jumbo pencil in 'Cottage cheese'onto my brown bone and onto the inner half of my eyelid. I then used NYX jumbo pencil in 'Iced Mocha' on my outer half
* I used MAC 'blanc Type' as a highlight and then added Soap and Glory 'Pink T' as a transition colour.
* I then packed Gosh 'Burgundy' onto the inner half of my lid and Soap and glory 'Aubersheen' (You can also used MAC Satin Taupe) onto the outer half, making sure to blend both colours
* For the outer V and crease I used MAC 'Mystery and blended
* To add a little something extra I applied MUA 'Shade 7' from the Going for gold palette along my lower lashline
* Finishing off with MUA liquid liner along my upper lashline and two coats of mascara

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the flash of gold on the lower lashline, I noticed it straight away! These colours really make your eyes pop :)

    x
    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s. I am in lust with your brows! :O jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love adding a little something extra along my lower lashline, just to make things a little different lol

      Haha thank you :p

      S xx

      Delete