Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas golden eye....

And I'm (finally) back. Time for another Christmas eye. Christmas wouldn't be complete without some Golden glitter right? I've actually worn this look on a regular basis and love it.




Here's what I used:

* NYX Jumbo eye pencil in 'Iced Mocha' all over the lid, stopping at my crease. And NYX Jumbo eye pencil in 'Cottage Cheese' as highlight and inner tear duct
* I used MAC 'Blanc Type' as brow bone hightlight and 'Phloof' in the tear duct
* I then used Soap and Glory 'Pink T' in the crease as a transition colour
* I applied 'Shade 7' from MUA 'Going for gold palette' on the inner third of my eye and 'Shade 3' on the outer two Thirds
* I then too Soap and Glory 'Aubersheen' on a fluffy blending brush and added this to my outer 'V' and blended into the crease
* For my lower lashline I used Collection Glam Crystals glitter liner in 'Funk'
* And last I used Gosh Velvet touch waterproof eyeliner in 'Truly Brown' on my upper lashline, waterline and tightline, and then applied mascara


Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment