Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Smoky eye....

Who doesn't love a smoky eye? Most of the time when I go out I wear a black and grey smokey eye, but with Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd make it more bold and use silvers and black:



For this look I used:

* I first applied a base using NYX jumbo pencil in 'Pots and Pans' all over my lower lid and brought it up into the crease slightly on the outer half. I then used NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'Cottage Cheese' on my brow bone and tear duct
* Now for eyeshadow. I used MAC 'Blanc Type' as my highlight on my brow bone and tear duct because it's a matte shadow and there's a lot of shimmer going on, so I thought matte would be best
* I then packed on 'Shade 4' from the MUA Going for Gold palette all over my lid and stopped at the crease
* Taking 'Shade 2' from that same palette, I applied this to the outer half and blended into the crease a little
* I then applied MUA 'Shade 20' which is a Matte black into the outer V and blended slightly into the crease
* Using 'Shade 10' in that Going for Gold palette, I applied this to my lower lashline
* Then I added MUA liquid liner along my upper lashline and two coats of mascara

If you wanted to add even more sparkle, you could apply a black glitter eyeliner on top of the liquid liner

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment