Monday 3 December 2012

Gift idea....

Every Christmas I buy my niece and nephew sweets to go along with their presents, and I wanted to do something different this year. So I decided to make them up a sweetie jar:



I just thought it would be nice to give them something different because they'll probably have selection boxes coming out of their ears!

If you wanted to do something similar for a friend/sister why not fill a jar with miniature make up products? I'm pretty sure a lot of the make up counters out there give out samples of mascara and perfumes. I think I might make myself one of those haha

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little gift idea! I love doing a mix of small things but I'm never sure how to present them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I got the little jars from Homebargains for 99p in case you're on the hunt for some ;)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete