Sunday 16 December 2012

Green Christmas eyes....

Time for a little green eye look, another favourite colour of mine to wear :)



For this look I used:

* I applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'Horse raddish all over my lid and stopped at the crease, and then applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'Cottage cheese' on the rest of my lid and tear duct
* I used MAC 'Phloof as my highlight and in the tear duct, the applied Soap and Glory 'Pint T in the crease
* I then used Too Faced 'Jealous?' all over my lid but stopped at the crease, and the applied MAC 'Humid' into the outer V and blended into the crease
* I took 'Jealous?' and applied it to my lower lashline, followed by Barry M glitter liquid liner in '07'
* Lastly I applied MUA liquid liner and mascara

What's your favourite colours to wear over the Christmas period?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment