Thursday 27 December 2012

Review - MUA Pro brow kit....

I've held back from buying the MUA brow kit for so long, even though I knew I wanted to try it as soon as it was released. I'm currently well over half way through my e.l.f eyebrow kit and waned to use it all up before I bought another brow kit/product. However Santa Claus put this little beauty in my stocking, and I'm so glad he did!





I love the packaging, so sleek and compact, and I think it's a great idea to have the tweezers, eyebrow brush and a decent sized mirror in it. It's a fab product to travel with or to just stick in your bag on a day to day basis. There are three different shades and a wax/gel to make sure those brows stay put all day long.
I use the 'blonde' shade at the beginning of my brow, and the dark brown shade through the rest, and it matches really well with my natural brow colour. If one of the shades don't match you they can be mixed to find the perfect colour for you.

The lowdown:

* Cost £3.50 (currently on promotion at £3.00)
* Shades 1 (3 shades in the actual product itself)
* g of product
* Small and compact packaging
* Tweezers and brow brush included
* Available for MUA and Superdrug


Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment