Monday 3 December 2012

Small haul....

I'm trying SO hard not to buy myself anything until after Christmas because I still have some prezzies to buy. However I failed and bout a few things over the weekend....oops!

I needed (OK wanted) a new bag and fell in love with this one from Primark for £9.00:


When you buy a new bag, gotta ave a new purse right? £4.00 Although I picked up the purse then the bag.........


Next was H&M for a new jumper. Love this one and it was only £14.99


And lastly some beauty. Sally Hansen nail varnish in 'Dorian Grey' £1.00 from poundland and Limited Collection 'Butterfly' perfume £3.00 from Marks and Spencer:


I'm going to try and behave now and not buy anything else.OK who am I kidding? We all know I will :P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment