Monday 17 December 2012

Small hauling....

I went to Boots on Friday with the intention of buying some make up brushes for my kit, and ended up walking out with the Soap and Glory Best of all set.....whoops! Then on Saturday I wanted to use up my Boots advantage card points to get the brushes I went in for on Friday.......Revlon had a 3 for 2 on and I needed foundation....second whoops:


* Revlon Colorstay in 150 'Buff' £12.49

* Revlon lip butter in '050 Berry smoothie' £7.99 - I'm FINALLY trying one of these out! I've put off for so long because of mixed reviews, but thought I need to try it out for myself

* Revlon matte lipstick in '002 Pink pout' - £7.49 (free in the 3 for 2)


* Next perfume in 'Paradise' £8.00 - This is more of a summer scent but I love it!

* Real Techniques shading brush £6.99 - Now this, I bought for my kit ;) See, I was kinda being good!

That's all for my teeny haul

Don't forget to check out and 'like' my facebook page

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment