Saturday 15 December 2012

Soap and Glory bargain....

Just a short post to tell you all about a great deal currently on in Boots, and just in time for Christmas might I add ;) Soap and Glory 'Best of all'. Nine full size products worth £60 for a grand total of........£27!!!! How great is that?! In the bag (The bag is pretty cool too!) you get the following:



The righteous butter

Hand food

Sugar crush

Smoothie star

Heel genius

Clean on me

Peaches and clean

Sexy mother pucker 'punch bowl'

Thick and fast mascara


I'm so happy I got one of these because I haven't really tried that many Soap and Glory bath/skincare products so this is the perfect opportunity. I have tried and loved the hand food and 'Thick and fast' mascara, and I'm dying to try peaches and Clean. Cant wait to use them :D

I have a facebook page now where I'll be uploading pictures of looks and updates on my butt kicking to get my business up and running if you'd like to 'like' it 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment