Sunday 30 December 2012

Top 12 make up products of 2012....

Usually on a Sunday I post my weekly favourites, but today is different. Because it's the last Sunday of 2012 (woooohooooo - it's been a PANTS year!!!) I thought I'd choose my 12 favourite make up products of 2012. Not only new products that have been released in 2012, but one's that I couldn't stop using:




* No7 shine free primer
* Revlon colorstay foundation
* Collection lasting perfection concealer
* 17 Stay matte powder
* MUA eye primer
* Maybeline color tattoo in 'on and on bronze'
* Soap and Glory 'What's nude?' quad
* MUA extreme felt liner
* Avon Super enchant mascara
* Urban Decay 'De slick' setting spray
* Prestige lipliner in 'Silk'
* Real techniques stippling brush

I could have made a HUGE list of favourites if I'm honest, but I behaved and narrowed it down. What have you been loving this year?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment