Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 skin and hair products of 2012....

Yesterday I posted my 'Top 12  of 2012' and today, it's time for my Top 2012 skin and hair products. This was a little harder to figure out because I'm not really one for skin and haircare, I'm all about the make up! Anyway, here's what I loved throughout 2012:




* The body Shop Hemp hand protector
* Clean and Clear Dual action moisturiser
* Kleenex facial cloths
* Nivea cream
* No7 Beautiful skin eye make up remover
* Neutrogena visibly clear 2-in-1
* Batiste dry shampoo
*Timotei Shampoo and Conditioner
* Herbal essence breakage defender intensive mask
* The tangleteezer
* Mitchum deodorant
* Impulse 'loving words' bodyspray

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, Hope you all have a great night!

Thanks for reading, see ya next year ;)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment