Sunday 2 December 2012

Weekly Favourites....

Time for another weekly faves post, there won't be one next week because I'm away for sunday and Monday but shall be back on Tuesday :)



* Aapril exfoliating scrub cream - I LOVE this! Best exfoliator I've used by far. I notice a difference with my skin as soon as I dry my face

* e.l.f blush in 'Berry Merry' - Perfect shade for this time of year. I love berry and mauve  shades anyway and this is beautiful

* e.l.f blush in 'Blushing rose' - Same as above. This is a very similar shade to 'Berry Merry' when applied to the cheeks except this has a gold sheen to it and 'Berry Merry' has gold shimmer. Both gorgeous

* Sally Hansen color comfort Lipstick in 'Soft Orchid' - Gorgeous Mauve shade, I absolutely love this lipstick <3



What have you been loving this week?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment