Sunday 23 December 2012

Weekly favourites....

This will be my last weekly faves of 2012!!! Next week I'll be posting my '2012 faves' so there'll be quite a few favourites posts coming your way :) Here we go:




* Revlon lip butter in 'Berry smoothie' - I'm probably the last person in the world to buy this, but I'm SO glad I did!! I absolutely love it. I love the colour, finish, texture, everything! I'll definitely be buying more of these

* Maybelline color tattoo in 'on and on bronze' - This will never not be a favourite of mine. It's such a gorgeous colour and so easy to apply

* Britney Spears perfume in 'Radiance' - I'm getting some perfumes for Christmas and I want to use up the dribbles of perfume I have left. I forgot how much I love this scent, such a sweet and girlie perfume

* E45 Cream - But of an odd one. I've had really dry and sore hands the past few weeks, and I'd been using my hemp cream form the body shop. However it stopped working after a while because my hands gt so bad, so I started applying E53 and it worked literally straight way!

* Topshop lipstick in 'Innocent' - I only bought this on Wednesday and I knew it'd be in my faves straight away. it's such a pretty pink/nude and lasts so long on the lips

That's it for this weeks favourites

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment