Saturday 8 December 2012

Weekly Favourites....

I'm not here on Sunday and Monday so I thought I'd post this weeks favourites a day early. Every time I try and schedule a post it never works!


* MUA 'Going for gold' palette - It's so difficult to find a gold eyeshadow that's true to colour, but MUA have done it. There's so many pretty shades of gold in this palette from cool tone to warm tone. This is perfect for Christmas, I've been wearing this pretty much all week

* MUA cream blush in 'Yummy' - I fell in love with this blush the first time I bought it and have fallen in love again. I try to rotate my blushes just so I use them all, but I always come back to my MUA. Especially this one

* Prestige lip liner in 'silk' - This is probably my all time favourite lip liner. It's a 'my lips but better' and whenever I apply this and then a lipstick, the lippy lasts all day! Only bad thing is I'm almost out of this and I don't know where to buy another :(

* The body shop 'Hemp hand protector' - I bought this last winter and it's still going strong, although I think I'll need to purchase a new one pretty soon. This is by far the best hand cream I've ever used. I've had REALLY dry hands this week and as soon as I applied this, the dryness disappeared

* Cover girl lipstick in '405' - Again I've been reaching for this lippy. It's such a pretty colour and matches the prestige lip liner very well

Have a great weekend all

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment