Wednesday 9 January 2013

40 Beauty Questions Tag

I recently came across a new blogger called Nicolle and she's just created a youtube account. Her first Video is the '40 Beauty Questions Tag' and because I thought it was a great Tag I wanted to give it a bash :)


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Combination 
-What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Oil - Free facial wash
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, twice a week
-What brand do you use?
I'm currently using 'Aapril' and it's working out pretty well
-What moisturiser do you use?
Clean and Clear Dual action moisturiser
-Do you have freckles?
Unfortunately Yes
-Do you use eye cream?
I've only just started using Soap and Glory 'Make yourself youthful'
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No



MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Revlon colorstay
-How about concealer?
Collection Lasting perfection
-Do you know your undertone colour?
Pink
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them but because I wear glasses I can't wear them
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I never do (whoops) 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Avon and Clinique
-Sephora or MAC?
MAC. I've never been to Sephora but that will all change in August :D
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No but I want one
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real Techniques, MAC and e.l.f
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. I love MUA and MAC Bare study paint pot
-For the face?
Yes - No7 Beautifully Matte
-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I love all colours, but I'd probably choose purple
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid I think
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not so much now. I can't say the same about a mascara wand though! :P
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Really not a fan
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope
-What is your favourite lipstick?
This was SO hard! But I've chosen the one I reach for most - Covergirl Trushine in'405' It's such a pretty mauve colour
-How about lipgloss?
I think I'd have to say NYX Megashine
-What is your favourite blush to use?
I'm about to be so tacky but I have to say it - Playboy in 'Nymphette' (sorrrrry :p) Again it's such a pretty mauve shade and looks really nice on my skintone
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I've bought some NYX cosmetics and 88 palettes
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Love it! Everyone loves a bargain right?
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've been to the one in York once before
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I did a cosmetics course at a local college but honestly think I've learnt more from watchin Youtube videos
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Blue mascara!!! Yup it's still worn!
-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Probably Nicole Sherzinger. Love her smokey eyes
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eyebrow powder
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.....Maybe.....can I have my eyebrows filled in? :P
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
That's debatable!
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'm going to cheat and say for drugstore - MUA and High-end - MAC (Is that cheating?)
-What do you think of Makeup??
 I LOVE MAKE UP



I loved this TAG! :) Go check out Nicolle's video

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment