Sunday 27 January 2013

Book haul

As you can tell from the title of this post, I have a bit of a different haul. I have a confession to make. I'm a bit of a book hoarder, and for some reason I can't seem to ever go out and buy ONE book. I always come back with way too many. This time? I bought 6. Whoopsie





* A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini - £1.00
* Chocolat by Joanne Harris - 50p
* Paddy Clarke ha ha ha by Roddy Doyle - £1.00
* The Latchkey kid by Helen Forrester - 20p
* I heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk - £2.00
* Tess of the D'urbervilles - £1.50


I'm not sure how many people are interested in book hauls, but I figured I'd do this post anyway.  I'm a complete book worm as much as I am a make up geek. Another little random fact, I love second hand books! Yup, the more scuffed and old looking the better. Weird I know but I really don't like brand new books for some reason.

Any other bookworms out there? I'm always looking for recommendations

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Have read most of these books - all brilliant!

    Check out a couple of books I reviewed here: http://amylysette.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Bookworm

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, I'll deffo check it out :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete