What I used:
* MUA eyeshadow primer
* 88 warm palette
* MAC 'Phloof'
* Jemma Kidd I-Glamour define eyeliner
* MUA Extreme felt liner
* Clinique high impact mascara
What I did:
* After applying eye primer all over the lid, take an orange toned brown (shade 1) and apply all over
lid and blend into the crease
* Now take a matte black (Shade 2) and apply half way onto the lid, not taking above the crease
* Take a champagne shimmery eyeshadow (MAC Phloof) and use as a highlight. Then apply eyeliner to tightline, waterline (smudging a little on the outer half) and a liquid liner along upper lashine but don't wing it out
* Now add a coat or two of your favourite mascara (and false lashes if you like) and you're done
This is just my take on her look from what I could see in the picture I had. Obviously Miss Ora pulls this off so much better!
Last weeks celeb Saturday
Thanks for reading :)