Saturday 26 January 2013

Celeb Saturday #4

Whilst trolling the Internet for inspiration I came across a picture of Kim Kardashian, that wasn't just her usual smokey eye look. Here's what I came up with. Again like each week, this is my interpretation of the look a) I'm not Kim b) I'm not her MUA and c) I don't know what products were used, so I did the best with what my mamma give me ;)




For this look, I used:



* First I applied Urban Decay primer potion all over my lid, and then on a shadow brush I swept Freestyle from the Urban Decay Smoked palette all the way up to my brow bone

* Next I took Pink T from the Soap and Glory what's nude quad, and with a fluffy blending brush, I applied this to my crease

* Next, taking Blackout on a flat shader brush I applied this only to my lid and blended both this and Pink T together

* For brow bone highlight I used MUA shade 1

* For eyeliner I used No7gel liner and the e.l.f angled eyeliner brush for a neat precise line. On the water liner I used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion

* Finishing off the look with Collection Skyscraper mascara

So, what do ya think? I'm on the hunt for a bright celeb look for next week I think

Thanks for reading :) 

Sxx










2 comments:

  1. I think a smokey eye is the sexiest eye makeup and I love this look! Awesome job, it looks as good as the original.. will surely be trying this out :) xx

    <3 Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smokey eyes, something that everyone can pull off. And thank you! :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete