Thursday 31 January 2013

January Empties

Well, it's time for January empties. I can't believe it's the end of the month already!!

Lets start with skincare:


* Kleenex facial cloths - We all know by now that these are the only things I love to remove my make up/apply toner. And I think they've been discontinued! Well that's what the girl in Superdrug told me *sad face*

* Simple babywipes - Again I always use these as part of my skincare routine. I like to use these to remove the majority of my make up before I use a face wash

* Superdrug cucumber face wipes - Another must have for me. I think the main reason I like these is because of the smell!

* Lastly Skinology tea tree face cleanser from wilkinsons - This is my second bottle and I'm well into my third. I love this stuff

Bath and hair:


* Avon senses shower gel in 'Mystique' - This is a weird one for me. I love the scent, but the consistency was strange. It was like a jelly! And it didn't really lather up all that well Don't think I'd hurry to buy this again

* Avon dry ends serum - I've bought this for years and love it. I usually apply to damp hair, but I've started applying it to dry hair and much prefer it this way

* Soap and Glory 'Clean on me' - Heaven in a bottle is all I can describe this as. It smells great, lathers amazing and the smell lingers on your skin ages afterwards

* Avon 360 nourishment moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner - I didn't notice any difference after using this at all. I think I'll just stick to my Timotei

Make up:


* 17 miracle matte powder - Holy grail powder! I always use this, it's amazing for anyone with oily skin

* Playboy lipgloss in 'Hef's Favourite' - A tacky product I know, and I know that it isn't used up however it's ready for the bin as it's started to separate. I love the smell and colour, and yup I would repurchase

* Urban Decay primer potion - This has taken an age to use up. At first I wasn't all that keen on it because I find it quite thin to apply, however the more I used it the more I liked it. I still prefer MUA eye primer in comparison 

* Wilkinson lip balm - I love these things. They're 3 for 99p and if I could only ever have one lip balm, I'd have these. They leave my lips so soft and smooth, and smell great!


That's it for this month, until Feb!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment