Friday 18 January 2013

Little book of happiness

As the New Year rang in I started to see so many videos/blog posts and people on pinterest mentioning 'The jar of happiness' This is where people fill up a glass jar of keepsakes and write down things that made them smile onto a small piece of paper and pop it into the jar. Then at the end of the year they open up the jar and read through all of the good things that happened.


 I love the idea of this and thought I'd do mine a little different. Instead of filling up a jar I decided to put it all into a little notebook, this way I can carry it around with me, and if I'm having a bad day I have it to cheer me up and remind me of all the good things



So far I just have quotes and a few keepsakes, and of course a little mention of my New York trip. I'm going to print off some little pictures that make me smile and stick them in too.





Do you have a little jar of happiness?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment