Monday 21 January 2013

Make up Monday #2

If you've read last Mondays post then you'll know what this is all about. If not, I shall explain. Basically I have a silly amount of make up, mainly eyeshadows, so each Monday I pick out make up items that I haven't used in a while and use them for that week. This way my make up is getting rotated and I get to work out whether I like certain items or not.

So, here's this weeks little lot:
Face:




* Soap and glory Kick ass concealer - I bought this so long ago and literally think I've used it about 5 times. I love my collection lasting perfection concealer, but want to try and rotate my collection and sort out what I want to keep and what I don't

* Fashionista blushes - 'Rose thrill' 'Rose glow' and 'Cinnamon' I did have four blushes in this palette which was my all time fave but I dropped it and it smashed (sad face) I love these blushes, they're so pigmented!

* No7 gel eyeliner - This is discontinued now and because I use MUA liquid and extreme felt liners I've completely forgot about this. Time to bring it back out

* 17 peep show palette - I got this free when I bought the peep show mascara. I used this for around 2 weeks none stop when I got it, but like I said I have a silly amount of eyeshadow so this got put in the drawer and pretty much forgot about


Lips:



* Collection cream puff in 'Cotton candy'

* Avon glazewear shine lipgloss in 'Pink water melon'

* Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in 'Lovesick'

* MUA Kiss proof lip stain in 'Kissalicious' 


Thanks for reading :)

S xx

4 comments:

  1. this is a really good idea, I have so many things I've used once or twice and put away in my collection. Great way to get use from your products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to sort through my collection for so long but I hate throwing things out lol This is the only way I'll be able to figure out what I like and don't like

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea to make sure you use all of your makeup :) I really want to try a fashionista palette, I've heard amazing things about their blushes! and I've heard loads about the soap and glory kick ass concealer too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely recommend the Fashioista blushes, they're SO pigmented! I have a review here - http://stacey-ajourneyofathousandmiles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/review-fashionista-blush-palette.html if you wanna check swatches out :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete