Monday 14 January 2013

Make up Monday

A few month back I tried to do my weekly favourites different. On a Sunday I would chose some products out of my stash and only use them the following week, then choose which I liked and which I didn't. I've decided to sort of try that out again. However this time I'm picking out 2 eye shadows, 2 blushes, 2 lipsticks and 2 lip glosses that I haven't used for a while. I have make up just sitting around never getting used so I thought this would be the perfect way to figure out what I like and what I don't.

Here's this week's make up:



Eyes

* No7 eyeshadow in 'True Gold'

* Soap and Glory quad in 'Off the wallflowers

Cheeks



* Natural Collection in 'Rosey glow'

* Rimmel powder blush in 'Berry'

Lips:




* Too faces 'Totally nude'
* Wet and wild 'Wild rose'

* Vital radiance moisture boosting lip shine in 'Translucent' and 'Sheer wine'

As far as mascara and liners go I'm just going to pick out any because I'm always switching up my mascara and I only ever use my MUA liquid liner on a day to day basis. My weekly faves will still have the odd things thrown in there too ;)

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment