Tuesday 15 January 2013

MUA Artiste palette

If you've read my weekly favourites post #2, then you'll know I received the MUA Artiste palette for Christmas and I've been loving it. I thought I'd do a little post on the make up looks I've been wearing with it:



Using the highlight shade (shade 2) the mint green all over the lid (shade 1) and the blue (shade 3) in the crease:



Using the highlight shade (shade 2) and the purple (shade 4):




Using the highlight shade (shade 2) and the brown (shade 5):




I love the pigmentation of this palette, I forgot to use primer one day and the shadows lasted al day, were just as pigmented and they didn't crease!

The Artiste Palettes are £6.00 each from Superdrug and MUA online. I recommend picking one of these up, they're amazing!

Have you tried this yet?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment