Friday 11 January 2013

Review - Avon Solutions Complete balance skincare

If you've read my blog for a while you know that I'm always trying out new and different moisturisers and face washes. I have oily skin and find it so difficult to find good oil balancing skincare. About a month or so ago whilst flicking through the Avon brochure I came across this Solutions complete balance skincare mini set for £5.00


This also came with a deep cleansing clay mask but I'm yet to try it out

I've been using these for quite a while now (I'm still SO bad at moisturising at night!) and I love them. They both have a really nice fresh scent to them but not too overpowering, the night gel has a stronger scent than the day cream.

Oil free day mattifier 

'Helps protect skin against daily aggressors whilst leaving a beautifully smooth, healthy and shine free looking complexion. Skin will look perfectly balanced and left evenly hydrated'

This definitely leaves my skin smooth healthy and shine free looking which I love. It doesn't really take that long to sink into my skin either which is a bonus and means I can wear it under make up. I use this under a face primer and foundation and my make up never seems to slide off my face. A little goes a long way with this so the jar will last quite a while

Oil free night gel

'Wake up to beautifully balanced looking skin that looks matte yet feels moisturised. Give yourself a shine free complexion overnight, giving skin a lasting hydrated feel'

When I wake up my face really does look matte, well more matte than it does when I don't use this. One thing I don't love about this is that it takes a little longer to dry than the cream does so I always try to apply this quite a while before bed, to give it time to absorb into my skin.


All in all I really enjoy using these two products and think if you have oily skin then give them a go. My skin definitely looks healthier and oil free after using them, and my make up likes to stay in place now - Always a plus!!

Available to buy from avon online

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment