Wednesday 30 January 2013

Review - Sheer Cover Base perfector primer

Time for another little review on a product in my December Lux box, the Sheer Cover primer




I was pretty excited when I opened the box and spotted this because I love trying out new face and eye primers, even though I think my heart will always belong to No7 Beautifully Matte primer. Anywhoo back to this product.  The first thing I noticed was the scent, it reminds me a little of Nivea cream. It's not too overpowering, but it is a little on the strong side. A little of this goes a long way, it's easy to blend but I found it didn't absorb into the skin that quickly, and it left me with a dewy finish.

I think this is a primer best suited to those with dry or normal skin types. I have oily skin and my make up didn't stay on that well at all. After around 2 hours I had little to no foundation on my chin and it was starting to disappear from my cheeks too. I'm not too keen on the finish either if I'm honest, my foundation doesn't look as flawless as it does when I use my No7 primer and I didn't seem to have as much coverage with my foundation as I usually do.


The lowdown:

* Price - £21.95
* Product - 36.9ml
* Recommend - Yes, to people with a dry or normal skin type
* Repurchase - No
* Where to buy - online

Have you tried this? What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment