Wednesday 23 January 2013

Review - Sheer Cover Smokey eyes palette

If you read my December Lux box post then you'll have seen that I received a full size Sheer Cover smokey eyes palette, how excited was I?! Before I signed up to Lux I decided that I was going to review each product in said box, hence this post.




This palette comes with 6 satin shadows from a white to a dark grey. The shadows are so pigmented and are very silky to apply, and blend really well. This palette is great for sticking in your bag for a night out and has everything you need to create a number of smokey eye looks.

Here's some looks I created:


I used 'White Ice' as a highlight, 'Silver Polish' all over my lid to the crease and 'Soft Coal' in the outer V blended into the crease, and along my lower lashline


I used 'White Ice' as a highlight, 'Deep Violet' all over the lid and along lower lashline and 'Starry Night' in the outer corner blended into the crease


I used 'White Ice' as a highlight,'Silver Polish' on the inner half of the lid and 'Royal Blue' on the outer half, into the crease and along the lower lashline

I love this palette and it's definitely something that I'll be using for nights out!

This is available to buy from Sheer cover 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx




2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the middle eye, you did such a lovely job! I agree, great for nights out =)

    Following you now lovely!

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete