Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tuesday tip #3

It's Tuesday which means time for another tip. I think many people know all about this, but I wanted to post it anyway just in case some of you haven't.

Eye Eye


Applying a black liner to your waterline can make your eyes look smaller, and white can sometimes be harsh. Instead run a nude/skintone pencil along your waterline. This opens up the eye without the harshness of the white, and can make you look more awake.

My faves are:

Pixi Eye brighter liner £10.50
Rimmel Scandal eyes in 'Nude' £3.99

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some nude eye liner for eye brightening :) thanks for your suggestions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :) I prefer the Rimmel one if I'm honest, It's a little more creamy than the pixi

    S xx

    ReplyDelete