Tuesday 22 January 2013

Urban Decay Smoked Palette

My sister bought me the new Urban Decay Smoked palette for Christmas, and I have to say that I think I now prefer Urban Decay eyeshadow's to MAC  after using it!



Rather than just ramble on about how much I love this, I wanted to post some looks I've worn using the eyeshadows and then ramble a teeeeeny bit :P


I used 'Kinky' as a highlight, 'Freestyle' in the crease, 'Rockstar' on the lid and blended into the crease and 'Evidence' on my lower lashline


I used 'Kinky' as a highlight, 'Freestyle' in the crease, 'Mushroom' all over the lid, 'Backdoor' on the outer V and 'Asphalt' on the lower lashline

This palette comes with a mini primer potion and a full size 24/7 liner in 'Perversion' which I think is now my favourite waterproof liner. It's soft and creamy to apply, and lasts literally all night. I really have trouble removing it, but it's totally worth it!

The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented, so soft and blend like a dream! I've used these with and without primer and both ways work amazingly!




If you're a fan of smokey shadows, I'd totally recommending buying this!

Thanks for reading :) 

S xx 




6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous palette, I love the packaging and the shadows look so pigmented! Lovely shades too, the looks you've created are fab :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful palette! I really wanted to try it. Gorgeous looks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a handy little case to travel with. I think I prefer these shadows to MAC now, so pigmented! And thank you :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd totally recommend this, so many looks can be created using it and the shadows are amazing. Thank you lovely :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous makeup - the shades look really nice :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete