Sunday 6 January 2013

Weekly Favourites #1

Well tis the time for my first weekly favourites post of 2013! All except one are new things that I haven't been able to put down:


* The 88 warm palette - This is such a great palette to have. You can create so many looks using this, I've been wearing a different look with this every day. The colours blend so well and are SO pigmented. A look I created using this

* Real Techniques expert face brush - I love this for applying my Revlon colorstay foundation. It helps blend it so easily, and gives a flawless finish. Think it may have taken over my stippling brush

* Gosh velvet touch waterproof eyeliner in 'Truly Brown' - I've been using this along my upper lashline and smudging it out, just to make my looks a little softer

* MUA Sheer finish lipgloss in 'Just incase' - I can't believe this is the first and only one of these glosses I have (that shall be rectified) This is such a pretty sheer pink that looks so nice on top of my prestige 'silk' lipliner

* MUA Eyebrow kit - I FINALLY got my hands on this and I'm so glad I did. This beats any eyebrow product I've used, I shall be buying a backup!! My review


What have been you're favourites this week?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment