Sunday 13 January 2013

Weekly favourites #2

Well lovelies it's Sunday again which can only mean one thing - time for my weekly favourites:



* e.l.f lip conditioner in 'Peaceful pink - I love this stuff, except for maybe the smell. It reminds me of the smell of playdoh.....not good. But it gives such a pretty tint to my lips and it's fairly moisturising

* Avon 'Eternal Magic Enchanted' perfume - I got this as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it. I'm so bad at describing scents but I'd say it was on the fruity side

* Soap and Glory Clean on me - Before Christmas I bought the gigantic set for £27, and for Christmas I received a set of minis (Do you think someone's trying to tell me something?!) I'm using the minis up first and I've just fallen in love with this all over again

* MUA Artiste palette - Another gift I got for Christmas. I've been using this all week and love the Highlight eyeshadow, Purple eyeshadow and the blushes in particular. I think I'm going to do a few looks using this, so  stay tuned ;)

Well that's another week done and dusted!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment