Sunday 20 January 2013

Weekly favourites

How fast are the weeks flying by?! At the end of the month I'll be 27!!! So if the next two weeks would like to slow down it would be very much appreciated. Anyway, onto this weeks faves



* Essie nail varnish in 'Bikini so teeny' - I bought this last weekend from a make up stall for £1.99  And absolutely love the colour. What a bargain! 

* Bourjois magic nail polish remover - £4.99 I think this is the best thing since sliced bread if I'm honest. I painted my nails, then removed it again just to have a play :p

* Soap and glory hand food - £5.00 I love everything about this. It's kept my hands so soft and smelling SO good! The main reason I've been reaching for this over any other is the fact that it sinks into the skin so quick and it's not greasy



* Soap and glory quad in 'off the wallflower' - £10.00 In particular 'Aubersheen. This was part of my  make up Monday and I've been loving it


Well once again that's it for another week. Time to stick some layers on and go build a snowman with my niece. Have a great Sunday! 

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish.. They don't sell Essie in India but I'm familiar with sooo many shades thanks to beauty blogs and I'm always looking for dupes :) Happy sunday! :)

    -Adi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I come across any dupes I'll deffo do a post :) Happy Sunday too

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the swatch picture before any other and thought you'd bruised yourself with a soap and glory product - was going to be very shocked until the rest loaded haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha It does look like that, I didn't realise :P

    S xx

    ReplyDelete