I think what drew me to this photo was the fact the her eyeshadow isn't blended but it still looks so pretty!
Here's what I used:
* First I applied a primer all over my lid, then I used MUA shade 1 as a inner tear duct highlight and just under my brow
* Next I used 'Freestyle' in the crease as a transition colour, and then blended that out with 'Kinky'
* Taking a small eyeshadow brush I used 'Backdoor' and outlined the shape I wanted, then packed on the shadow
* I took a mix of 'Backdoor' and 'Blackout' and applied this half way along my lower lashline
* Last but not least I applied a swoosh of liquid liner along my upper lashline, and a swipe or two of mascara
That's it, simple but pretty!
Thanks for reading :)