Friday 8 February 2013

Latest in Beauty Box

This is my first latest in beauty box of 2013. I haven't ordered one in a while because the same samples kept popping up in my options and I wanted to try new things. However this time when I logged on these things jumped out at me:




Kim Kardashian - Kim Kardasian. This actually reminds me of Thierry Mugler's 'alien' so I think this may be a love or hate fragrance for most. I'm not too sure how I feel about it to be honest



Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy. I love this, it's such a sweet girlie scent. Actually smells like sweets
Britney Spears - Fantasy. I think this one is more floral, definitely feminine 



Lady Gaga - Fame. I'm pretty sure most people have this or have least at had a sniff. I genuinely don't know where to begin in describing it, except to say once again it's a love or hate. And I love it

That's it for this months latest in Beauty.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment