Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekly favourites

I've been liking quite a few things from this weeks make up Monday , which is good because it means I don't need to bin any items haha



* Barry M lip glosses (neither have names or numbers) I love the smell and consistency of these glosses. They're not sticky and actually feel quite moisturising

* e.l.f blushes in 'fushia fusion' and 'tickled pink' - These blushes are so pigmented and pretty colours.  Tickled pink is definitely more of a peach though, not a pink. It gives such a pretty glow

* Barry M lip paint in '129' - This is a lilac shade and I think that's why I haven't worn it all that much in the past, it's quite a hard shade to pull off. However with the Barry M pink gloss, it tones it down and makes it so pretty

* Natural collection eye shadow's in 'Golden sand' and 'Moss shimmer' - Love these two shades together. They're not too pigmented but have a nice amount of pigmentation to them

* MAC blush in 'Desert rose' - I love this! I only just bought it on Friday but I've been wearing it non stop


Well that's it for another week

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment