Saturday 19 January 2013

Celeb Saturday #3

SO if you've read my celeb Saturday post one and two then you'll what all of this creativeness (that's a word right?) is about. Each Saturday I'm going to try and recreate a Celebrity make up look. This week is Emma Stone and the best thing? I'm using all one brand - MUACosmetics:


For this I used:

* MUA Eye primer
* MUA 'Undressed palette shade '6'
* MUA Eyeshadow shade '25'
* MUA Intense colour eyeliner in'Black'
* MUA Liquid liner in 'Black'
* MUA Mega volume mascara in 'Black'

Here's what I did:


After applying your primer, take shade 6 and blend into the crease


Now apply that gold (shade 6 from the palette) onto your lid


Now take that shade 6 (berry shade) and apply to lower lashline. Take a black khol pencil apply to your waterline and apply a thickish line of black liquid liner along your upper lashline


A coat of mascara and you're done :)


Like I say every week, this is just my interpretation of the look. Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx









No comments:

Post a Comment